Hello, I am back!

Hey yo, if anyone is even reading this. I am finally back after such a long time.
I've decided to use this blog to express my passion.
So, I am turning this blog into a photography blog. So do expect me to constantly post pictures. Though, cut me some slacks la. I am an amateur and still constantly learning.

I took a break from photography to truly find the meaning in doing it... cheh.... joking la, im not that deep.
Okay, so I've decided to pick up photography again because I've learned a few tricks from my friends in church and Sydney is just so nice that I need to share parts of it to you!

So yep, short message for today. Hope you enjoy my new approach
Peace!
Here is a completely irrelevant picture. Thought I should introduce some pictures since I'm turning this into a photography blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About